Get there with WHITESTONE.
Whitestone Communications delivers clients premier mergers and acquisitions services in the Internet, information, publishing and training industries.
Founded in 1994, Whitestone has developed an outstanding reputation representing both buyers and sellers of companies. As a specialized investment bank, Whitestone serves as a trusted intermediary and broker. Whitestone's broad experience includes transactions of all sizes with mergers and acquisitions involving many of the largest businesses in the Internet, information publishing and training industries.
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Thomson Reuters
- Wolters Kluwer
Whitestone assists its clients in achieving their goals by providing proven strategic guidance. Whitestone works closely with each client to develop the best solution for its needs and desired outcome.
Whitestone enjoys wide recognition for its industry expertise and its leadership is regularly relied upon by the press for information regarding the Internet, information, publishing and training industries.
Whitestone President Baran Rosen Discussing Trends in Education Acquisitions
Exclusive ATD 2015 Networking Reception Invite:
CEOs/Presidents/Owners of Training and Elearning Companies
You are cordially invited to attend our exclusive annual reception at
the Association for Talent Development Conference in Orlando.
Monday, May 18, 2015 · 5:30pm - 7:30 pm
Salon Fifteen. Rosen Centre Hotel. 9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL.
Co-sponsored with our partner firm Luntz, Suleiman & Associates, Inc. Approximately 40-50 CEOs/Presidents/Owners attend this reception making it a highly productive networking event.
To RSVP and/or receive a list of attendees, please:
- Whitestone Communications advises PMMI on Acquisition of Summit Media Group
- Whitestone Communications Initiates Renovus Capital Partners Acquisition of Telemedia
- Whitestone Communications, Inc., and Luntz, Suleiman & Associates, Inc., represent SEC Institute in its sale to Practising Law Institute
- Whitestone Communications, Inc., represents SAE International in its purchase of ARINC
- Whitestone Communications, Inc., and Luntz, Suleiman & Associates, Inc., represent TTI/Vanguard in its sale to Euromoney
- Whitestone Communications, Inc., and Luntz, Suleiman & Associates, Inc., represent Impact Learning Systems International in its sale to Miller Heiman
- Whitestone Communications, Inc., represents SAE International in its acquisition of ABP International
- Whitestone Communications represents Teaching Strategies in its recapitalization through Chicago Growth Partners
- Whitestone Communications, Inc., represents Vicon Publishing in its sale to Advantage Business Media
- Whitestone Communications, Inc., advises Airport Revenue News in its sale to Urban Expositions
Who's Buying Whom
Covering every transaction, some 1,500 deals per year, in the Internet, information, publishing and training industries
Includes the buyer (or investor), the seller, nature of the business, and revenue, profit and purchase price, if known